Unlimited Technology is a fast-growing managed service, cyber, physical security, and technology solution provider with offices throughout the eastern US. We are a dedicated company delivering cutting edge technology solutions to meet our customers’ needs. We offer controlled and monitored access solutions, scale-able cyber security analysis and support, critical life safety systems as well as managed desktop and network security services and low voltage solutions. Our device-agnostic Exero platform provides real-time full-network monitoring, protection and incident response. We secure and provide technology solutions to facilities and networks of the world’s leading brands and critical infrastructure.
We are a dynamic company with a work-hard, play-hard attitude that offers competitive compensation and benefits and opportunities to learn and work with ground-breaking technology and premier clients. Our team has a wide range of talent and experience and are recognized leaders in the physical and IT security, cyber, and managed services industries.
The Sales Application Engineer role is to support Sales with existing and prospective customers, to assess their needs and to promote the sale of company solutions. The Sales Application Engineer must have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, and be able to work closely with Sales, Engineers, Project Managers and customers.
- Assist Sales on original walk-through to help identify scope of work.
- Plan and modify product configurations to meet customer needs.
- Performs review of job folder prior to Project Kickoff Meeting.
- Work with Engineering/CAD to do initial drawing, verify drawing and review with Sales.
- Creates detailed product and application specifications and submittal packages meeting the requests presented by the Client and in compliance with Unlimited Technology’s typical design standards, ensuring that system design integrity is maintained.
- Confer with Sales to assess equipment needs and to determine system requirements.
- Attend pre-bid meetings.
- Collaborate with sales team to understand customer requirements, to promote the sale of company products, and to provide sales support.
- Recommend improved materials
- Attend kick off meetings to review projects with Sales and Project Managers.
- Assist in preparation and delivery of technical presentations that explain products or services to customers and prospective customers.
- Work with the Project Admin to ensure bid/submittal packages are accurate.
- Provide technical and nontechnical support and services to clients or other staff members regarding the use, operation, and maintenance of equipment.
- Participates in training sessions, seminars and continuing education to stay abreast of new technical developments.
- Four year bachelor’s degree in engineering, or a technical background equivalent to a bachelor’s degree in engineering.
- Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer services.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in the security environment
- Experienced in Audio Visual products
- Experienced Access Control products.
- Experienced in video surveillance products.
- Experienced in reading and comprehending engineered drawings.
- Proficient in the use of a computer, with MS Word and Excel skill sets.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) and the ability to work well and interact with other UTI employees as well as UTI customers.
- Strong work ethic and teamwork; “can do” attitude and desire to provide best service. Strong interpersonal and Communicative Skills.
- Ability to work under pressure with minimal supervision
- Strong problem-solving Skills
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
We offer a competitive base salary, use of company vehicle and tools, travel compensation, and outstanding benefits like: Health, Dental & Vision insurance with a Company funded HSA, Company-paid life and disability insurance, matched 401(k), and generous vacation time to employees who do great work.