Unlimited Technology is a fast-growing managed service, cyber, physical security, and technology solution provider with offices throughout the eastern US. We are a dedicated company delivering cutting edge technology solutions to meet our customers’ needs. We offer controlled and monitored access solutions, scale-able cyber security analysis and support, critical life safety systems as well as managed desktop and network security services and low voltage solutions. Our device-agnostic Exero platform provides real-time full-network monitoring, protection and incident response. We secure and provide technology solutions to facilities and networks of the world’s leading brands and critical infrastructure.
We are a dynamic company with a work-hard, play-hard attitude that offers competitive compensation and benefits and opportunities to learn and work with ground-breaking technology and premier clients. Our team has a wide range of talent and experience and are recognized leaders in the physical and IT security, cyber, and managed services industries.
The Field Service Technician will install, test, troubleshoot and repair all aspects of our security systems including access control, Intercom, and IP video systems at customer sites. To that end, the Service Technician interacts directly with the client, client representatives, other contractors and UTI personnel to ensure a successful service and repair solutions. The Service Technician will ensure that service orders are completed accurately and on time, and that these services meet or exceed client expectations.
- Install access control, security components and IP Video Systems. * Interface with customers to insure their complete confidence.
- Verify completed work is documented accurately and consult with manager to resolve discrepancies.
- Experience and or knowledge of AMAG and Lenel systems. * Five years of experience in alarm, access control, IP Video and Networking.
- Ability to read and interpret wiring diagrams. * Networking, Computers, Alarm systems, Access Controls and CCTV.
- Aptitude in basic programming.
- Thorough knowledge of electronic testing equipment, hand and power tools.
- Proficient with MS Windows 7, MS Word & MS Excel.
- Mechanical aptitude and ability to use metering devices.
- Ability to write and maintain accurate and concise daily records. * Ability to interface and communicate with customers and co-workers in a clear and professional manner.
- Self-motivated and excellent attention to
- Must be willing to participate in and pass the company’s pre-employment screening process including a background investigation, drug screening and driving record.
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Vision insurance
8 hour shift
We offer a competitive base salary, use of company vehicle and tools, travel compensation, and outstanding benefits like: Health, Dental & Vision insurance with a Company funded HSA, Company-paid life and disability insurance, matched 401(k), and generous vacation time to employees who do great work.