Unlimited Technology is a fast-growing managed service, cyber, physical security, and technology solution provider with offices throughout the eastern US. We are a dedicated company delivering cutting edge technology solutions to meet our customers’ needs. We offer controlled and monitored access solutions, scale-able cyber security analysis and support, critical life safety systems as well as managed desktop and network security services and low voltage solutions. Our device-agnostic Exero platform provides real-time full-network monitoring, protection and incident response. We secure and provide technology solutions to facilities and networks of the world’s leading brands and critical infrastructure.
We are a dynamic company with a work-hard, play-hard attitude that offers competitive compensation and benefits and opportunities to learn and work with ground-breaking technology and premier clients. Our team has a wide range of talent and experience and are recognized leaders in the physical and IT security, cyber, and managed services industries.
If you are “action orientated”, decisive, appreciate transparency and honesty, enjoy an environment where communication, collaboration, and hard work are key, check us out and come join our team!
This is a highly strategic role with exposure to company-wide reporting, acquisitions, Key Performance Indicators, Financial and Operational systems, Power BI (remove) and all aspects of FP&A. This position will work closely with the IT Department and cross-functionally to ensure that financial and operational FP&A supports the business needs and the company’s growth ambition.
- Action-Oriented/Takes Initiative – Self-starter who is energetic and action oriented, reacts quickly and correctly in critical situations and possess the ability to recognize problems and bring solutions forward.
- Integrity/Honesty – Trustworthy, with the ability to present the unvarnished facts in an appropriate and helpful manner. Keeps confidences and does not misrepresent anything for personal gain
- Decision Quality/Decisiveness – Ability to make good decisions based on a mixture of analysis, wisdom, experience and judgment.
- Communication/Transparency – Possesses excellent oral and written communication skills. Exhibits the ability to understand clearly and quickly respond to instruction or direction that is received. Ability to glean pertinent information and communicate as appropriate.
- Employee Engagement – Possesses a heightened level of ownership to do whatever is needed for the success of the organization. Exhibits creativity, caring and interest in the organization and its customers. Encourages employee commitment to accomplish the work, mission and vision of the organization.
- Set priorities, remove obstacles for delivering on objectives, and ensuring that the company is focused on providing valuable support that helps deliver strong financial performance.
- Prepares in coordination with CFO, V.P. of Finance, FP&A calendar with the Company’s stakeholders and achieve reporting deadlines.
- Prepares consolidation of multiple subsidiary financials from different systems into a consolidated reporting package
- Prepares and reviews presentation template for annual budgets, rolling forecasts, KPIs, etc.
- Reviews cost allocation methodologies and changes to support departmental costing and zero-based budget to actual reporting.
- Prepares various financial reporting packages.
- Analyze financial information including comparison of actual results to budget/forecast and analysis of key financial metrics and trends.
- Reviews long-range plan models, valuation models to support business needs.
- Assist with other financial analysis as needed (M&A, etc.).
- Support the training and adoption of systems implementations at organic and inorganic business.
- Foster an outstanding team environment that acts as a model for other teams to follow.
- Develops and maintains relationships with business partners including HR, Procurement, Operations, etc. to facilitate financial activities.
- Identifies procedures to improve efficiency of company financial reporting and the accuracy of financial reporting.
- Appraises operating results in terms of cost, budgets, operating policies, trends, and increased profit opportunities. Investigates and explains variances.
- CPA designation completed or in-progress preferred
- Public Accounting experience desirable
- Construction industry experience considered a plus.
- Experience working for a private equity owned business.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- 5-7 years’ experience in Accounting, Financial Analysis, or reporting
- 1-2 years’ experience in a management role
We offer a competitive base salary, use of company vehicle and tools, travel compensation, and outstanding benefits like: Health, Dental & Vision insurance with a Company funded HSA, Company-paid life and disability insurance, matched 401(k), and generous vacation time to employees who do great work.