Unlimited Technology is a fast-growing managed service, cyber, physical security, and technology solution provider with offices throughout the eastern US. We are a dedicated company delivering cutting edge technology solutions to meet our customers’ needs. We offer controlled and monitored access solutions, scale-able cyber security analysis and support, critical life safety systems as well as managed desktop and network security services and low voltage solutions. Our device-agnostic Exero platform provides real-time full-network monitoring, protection and incident response. We secure and provide technology solutions to facilities and networks of the world’s leading brands and critical infrastructure.
We are a dynamic company with a work-hard, play-hard attitude that offers competitive compensation and benefits and opportunities to learn and work with ground-breaking technology and premier clients. Our team has a wide range of talent and experience and are recognized leaders in the physical and IT security, cyber, and managed services industries.
The IT Installation Technician will have extensive technical experience and knowledge of Information Technology in the Security Industry. They need to possess leadership qualities and are looking to grow with an organization. Candidates must be customer oriented, courteous, attentive and adaptable to different scenarios.
Industry Related Experiences & Knowledge
· Tyco’s Software House Ccure 800/9000
· Amag Hardware and Software
· GE Hardware and Software
· American Dynamics CCTV, DVR and NVR
· Exacq Vision
· Nice Systems
· Stopware’s Passage Point Visitor & Managed System
· Low-voltage security electronic devices
Information Technology Experiences & Knowledge
· Bachelor’s degree in IT or related field or equivalent work experience
· A+ and Server+ Certification
· Scripting/Programming Skills in SQL
· Knowledge of C/C++ and Visual Basic a plus
· Perform network troubleshooting and break/fix issue investigations
· Provide advanced networking support
· Understand and implement complex subnets
· Perform server hardware configuration changes, server installations and decommissions.
· Troubleshoot server hardware failures for all new server builds, server rebuilds, server moves, server re-homes, and server hardware configuration changes
· Rack and cable new servers and act as an escalation point for all software related issues
· Perform server imaging/server build-out on all new server builds and server rebuilds
· Perform OS/software troubleshooting for all new server builds, server rebuilds, and server configuration changes
· Escalate imaging system outages to Infrastructure Manage
Perform break/fix and issue investigations
· Install all required IPAKs, security patches, and requested supported software. Configure ACL’s with appropriate security group(s)
· Provide advanced application and environmental support
· Create technical documentation for customers and in-house staff
· Maintain and update customer site documentations
· Provide support for customers, project managers and technicians with up most courteous and at tentative level.
· Provide onsite support to customers and inhouse staff as needed.
· Manage assigned tickets and assist in managing ticket queue on a daily basis
· Receive or assign service tickets and service all assigned tickets to the best of your abilities
· Create new tickets for un-ticketed work requests
· Update ticket fields upon receipt
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
We offer a competitive base salary, use of company vehicle and tools, travel compensation, and outstanding benefits like: Health, Dental & Vision insurance with a Company funded HSA, Company-paid life and disability insurance, matched 401(k), and generous vacation time to employees who do great work.