Unlimited Technology is a fast-growing managed service, cyber, physical security, and technology solution provider with offices throughout the eastern US. We are a dedicated company delivering cutting edge technology solutions to meet our customers’ needs. We offer controlled and monitored access solutions, scale-able cyber security analysis and support, critical life safety systems as well as managed desktop and network security services and low voltage solutions. Our device-agnostic Exero platform provides real-time full-network monitoring, protection and incident response. We secure and provide technology solutions to facilities and networks of the world’s leading brands and critical infrastructure.
We are a dynamic company with a work-hard, play-hard attitude that offers competitive compensation and benefits and opportunities to learn and work with ground-breaking technology and premier clients. Our team has a wide range of talent and experience and are recognized leaders in the physical and IT security, cyber, and managed services industries.
The Junior Project Manager is expected to grow into a full-time project manager over the course of one year. As part of this growth process and experience, time will be spent entering projects into our operating software, creating purchase orders to our vendors and other project coordination responsibilities.
Additionally this position will play a vital role by providing the Project Management team the support and oversight to manage all aspects of assigned jobs, including the support and management of sub contractors, installation, system configuration and programming, start-up, test, check and documentation on projects utilizing a wide range of access control and CCTV products and systems. The Junior Project Manager must be able to direct subcontractors in the field, read installation drawings, and communicate effectively with the Installation Field Supervisor.
The Junior Project Manager must be a personable, knowledgeable self-starter who can make sound decisions remotely that are in the best interest of the project, the customer, and Unlimited Technology. The Junior Project Manager will shadow and be mentored by a Senior Project Manager and must be able to learn Unlimited Technology methodologies and adapt and recommend changes to a project while in the field. The Junior Project Manager must have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, and be able to work closely with subcontractors and customers. Prior to start successful candidates must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and will be required to pass drug screening.
· Maintain a professional attitude and appearance at all times.
· Interface with customers, subcontractors, vendors, and Unlimited Technology team members across the company and its divisions
· Create Projects in Sedona system as customer contracts are received
· Supervise the installation of various Access Control and CCTV systems according to engineered drawings.
· Formulate, document and open purchase orders for subcontractors
· Track Project and Change Order processes
· Conduct and document in house and job site meetings.
· Control costs and formulate and follow through on invoice documents.
· Manage Subcontractors and Unlimited Technology installation teams.
· Manage the sub-contractor database
· Create and execute project schedules.
· Conduct job analysis identifying labor and material shortages.
· Must be able to identify and resolve issues that would have a negative impact on job productivity.
· Thoroughly complete all necessary paperwork relating to job, such as site documents and as-built drawing mark ups.
· Maintain a safe, clean working environment at all times.
· Ensure all UTI and site-specific safety programs are followed.
· Maintain a safe driving record and report any incidents or near misses to management immediately.
· Attend any product or safety training that is required.
· High School diploma or equivalent.
· Proficient in the use of a computer, with MS Word, Excel, and MS Project skill sets.
· Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) and the ability to work well and interact with other Unlimited Technology employees and sub contractors as well as Unlimited Technology customers.
· Strong work ethic and teamwork; “can do” attitude and desire to provide best service.
· Strong interpersonal and communicative Skills.
· Ability to work under pressure with minimal supervision; must be a self-starter and quick learner.
· Strong problem-solving & communication skills
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
We offer a competitive base salary, use of company vehicle and tools, travel compensation, and outstanding benefits like: Health, Dental & Vision insurance with a Company funded HSA, Company-paid life and disability insurance, matched 401(k), and generous vacation time to employees who do great work.