Unlimited Technology is a fast-growing managed service, cyber, physical security, and technology solution provider with offices throughout the eastern US. We are a dedicated company delivering cutting edge technology solutions to meet our customers’ needs. We offer controlled and monitored access solutions, scale-able cyber security analysis and support, critical life safety systems as well as managed desktop and network security services and low voltage solutions. Our device-agnostic Exero platform provides real-time full-network monitoring, protection and incident response. We secure and provide technology solutions to facilities and networks of the world’s leading brands and critical infrastructure.
We are a dynamic company with a work-hard, play-hard attitude that offers competitive compensation and benefits and opportunities to learn and work with ground-breaking technology and premier clients. Our team has a wide range of talent and experience and are recognized leaders in the physical and IT security, cyber, and managed services industries.
The Security Preventative Maintenance Technician is responsible for the Testing and inspection of a wide range of access control and CCTV products and systems. As a customer facing employee, the Security Preventative Maintenance Technician must be a personable, knowledgeable self-starter who is capable of making sound decisions that are in the best interest of the customer and Unlimited Technology. The Security Preventative Maintenance Technician must possess basic troubleshooting skills and will work under the direction and supervision of various departments. This position requires passing random drug, alcohol and background checks.
- Maintain a professional attitude and appearance at all times.
- Service and test various Access Control and CCTV products and platforms.
- Must possess BASIC programming skills associated with the UTI product line.
- Must be able to read and comprehend engineered drawings.
- Must have a basic understanding of door hardware installation.
- Thoroughly complete all necessary paperwork relating to job tickets.
- Must be able to travel up to 20% of the time.
- Maintain a safe working environment at all times.
- Be able to work at elevated heights more than 12’ above ground.
- Ability to work safely under all conditions.
- Communicate all project activity to the UTI project Manager or appropriate manager in a timely manner.
- Maintain the condition and cleanliness of any company provided vehicle.
- Maintain a safe driving record and report any incidents or near misses to management immediately.
- Attend any product or safety training that is required.
- Must be able to complete and maintain any customer specific training.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum 1-3 years of field experience in the security environment.
- Proficient in the use of a computer, with MS Word and MS Excel skill sets.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) and the ability to work well and interact with other UTI employees as well as UTI customers.
- Strong work ethic and teamwork; “can do” attitude and desire to provide best service. Strong interpersonal and Communicative Skills.
- Ability to work under pressure with minimal supervision; must be a self-starter and quick learner.
- Strong Problem Solving Skills.
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
Monday to Friday
High school or equivalent (Preferred)
Maintenance: 1 year (Preferred)
We offer a competitive base salary, use of company vehicle and tools, travel compensation, and outstanding benefits like: Health, Dental & Vision insurance with a Company funded HSA, Company-paid life and disability insurance, matched 401(k), and generous vacation time to employees who do great work.