Unlimited Technology is a fast-growing managed service, cyber, physical security, and technology solution provider with offices throughout the eastern US. We are a dedicated company delivering cutting edge technology solutions to meet our customers’ needs. We offer controlled and monitored access solutions, scale-able cyber security analysis and support, critical life safety systems as well as managed desktop and network security services and low voltage solutions. Our device-agnostic Exero platform provides real-time full-network monitoring, protection and incident response. We secure and provide technology solutions to facilities and networks of the world’s leading brands and critical infrastructure.
We are a dynamic company with a work-hard, play-hard attitude that offers competitive compensation and benefits and opportunities to learn and work with ground-breaking technology and premier clients. Our team has a wide range of talent and experience and are recognized leaders in the physical and IT security, cyber, and managed services industries.
The primary responsibility of this position is to be the 1st point of contact for all service requests. This includes but not limited to assigning, coordinating, and scheduling internal resources to tickets. This individual will work on and close tickets expeditiously, escalate tickets as required, follow up with clients regarding status, and keep accurate time entries. This role is also responsible for ongoing tests and checks of monitoring alerts to ensure that client systems are healthy and running efficiently. This position requires passing pre-employment drug and background checks. Prior to start successful candidates must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and will be required to pass drug screening.
· First contact to the customer for all service requests
· Assign, Coordinate and Schedule internal Resources to Tickets, Remote and onsite requests
· Follow up on resources’ responses, tickets updates and time entries
· Work on Level 1 service tickets and escalate as needed.
· Facilitate user account management: Onboarding, change and departure processes
· Monitor, troubleshoot and escalate Alerts and Active Issues using an RMM tool
· Preform daily tasks and operations status report to ensure system health
· Escalate Active monitoring issues and alerts if needed
- A bachelor’s degree in computer science, or an IT related field
- MSP experience preferred
- 1+ years of experience gathering requirements and delivering network and monitoring solutions
- Ideal candidate has had external customer facing experience, with the ability to communicate technical concepts.
- Good customer service skills
- Strong work ethic and teamwork; “can do” attitude and desire to provide best service
- Strong interpersonal, written, and verbal Communication Skills. · Organized and detail-oriented with a high degree of accuracy and follow up
- Organized and detail-oriented with a high degree of accuracy and follow up
- Must be able to identify and resolve issues that would harm job productivity
- Ability to act independently and exercise good judgment
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks
- Always maintain a professional attitude and appearance
- Ability to work under pressure with minimal supervision; must be a self-starter and quick learner
- Strong Problem-Solving Skills
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
We offer a competitive base salary, use of company vehicle and tools, travel compensation, and outstanding benefits like: Health, Dental & Vision insurance with a Company funded HSA, Company-paid life and disability insurance, matched 401(k), and generous vacation time to employees who do great work.