Unlimited Technology is a fast-growing managed service, cyber, physical security, and technology solution provider with offices throughout the eastern US. We are a dedicated company delivering cutting edge technology solutions to meet our customers’ needs. We offer controlled and monitored access solutions, scale-able cyber security analysis and support, critical life safety systems as well as managed desktop and network security services and low voltage solutions. Our device-agnostic Exero platform provides real-time full-network monitoring, protection and incident response. We secure and provide technology solutions to facilities and networks of the world’s leading brands and critical infrastructure.
We are a dynamic company with a work-hard, play-hard attitude that offers competitive compensation and benefits and opportunities to learn and work with ground-breaking technology and premier clients. Our team has a wide range of talent and experience and are recognized leaders in the physical and IT security, cyber, and managed services industries.
Working to efficiently close tickets with high level of accuracy, the Managed Services Engineer II performs wide range of technical computing and information systems support, including installations, repairs, and preventative maintenance on desktops, laptops, servers, networking devices, and related software.
- Must be willing to travel up to 20% of the time, sometimes on short notice.
- Provide remote and onsite technical support to end users and clients
- Escalation point of contact for the support team
- Assigned, work on projects and understand project needs, meet projects scope, and provide regular project status updates
- Complete and implement technical support projects and tasks as assigned by manager.
- Concurrently work on multiple internal / External implementation engagements.
- Implement and support services for hosted and cloud solutions for internal and customers, using technologies (Office 365, Azure, AWS, etc.) that align with their business needs
- Must be able to identify and resolve issues that would have a negative impact on job productivity.
- Ability to act independently and exercise good judgment
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks
- Always maintain a professional attitude and appearance.
- May require working outside office hours.
- Ability to work under pressure with minimal supervision; must be a self-starter and quick learner.
- Strong Problem-Solving Skills
- A bachelor’s degree in computer science or an IT related field.
- Minimum 1 year MSP or CSP experience
- 3+ years of experience with Windows server administration and network administration
- 3+ years of experience gathering requirements and delivering network and monitoring solutions.
- Technical experience supporting and troubleshooting desktops, servers, and applications
- Technical experience supporting of Networking equipment and Infrastructure
- Technical experience supporting Windows Server domain infrastructure: AD, DNS, DHCP, GPO, RDS, etc.
- Experience with Ticketing systems and RMM
- Ideal candidate has had external customer facing experience, with the ability to communicate technical concepts to business stakeholders
- Strong work ethic and teamwork; “can do” attitude and desire to provide best service.
- Strong interpersonal, leadership and Communicative Skills.
We offer a competitive base salary, use of company vehicle and tools, travel compensation, and outstanding benefits like: Health, Dental & Vision insurance with a Company funded HSA, Company-paid life and disability insurance, matched 401(k), and generous vacation time to employees who do great work.