Unlimited Technology is a fast-growing managed service, cyber, physical security, and technology solution provider with offices throughout the eastern US. We are a dedicated company delivering cutting edge technology solutions to meet our customers’ needs. We offer controlled and monitored access solutions, scale-able cyber security analysis and support, critical life safety systems as well as managed desktop and network security services and low voltage solutions. Our device-agnostic Exero platform provides real-time full-network monitoring, protection and incident response. We secure and provide technology solutions to facilities and networks of the world’s leading brands and critical infrastructure.
We are a dynamic company with a work-hard, play-hard attitude that offers competitive compensation and benefits and opportunities to learn and work with ground-breaking technology and premier clients. Our team has a wide range of talent and experience and are recognized leaders in the physical and IT security, cyber, and managed services industries.
The Materials Handling Associate is responsible for assisting the Materials Handling Manager in all aspects of our operation, and will based out of the regional office in Rochester, NY. The Materials Handling Associate must be able to perform all tasks associated with material handling, receiving, packing, shipping, and must be a personable, knowledgeable self-starter who is capable of making sound decisions that are in the best interest of the customer, and of the company. The Materials Handling Associate must be able to work safely with a variety of material handling tools and devices. This position requires passing random drug and alcohol tests. Delivery of material to other regional offices will require travel.
- Maintain a professional attitude and appearance at all times.
- Receive equipment in warehouse and post to purchase order
- Perform project material kitting for distribution
- Ship equipment as required
- RMA management
- Update job notes with tracking information
- Update service tickets with necessary part/shipping information
- Maintain overall order in the warehouse
- Maintain inventory levels
- Deliver material as required to Orange, Connecticut and Augusta, Maine
- A drivers license is a MUST HAVE
- Valid drivers license
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years of warehouse experience
- Solid understanding of inventory control
- Experienced in the operation of a fork lift to 5,000 lbs.
- Experienced in unloading various materials from a variety of trucks and vehicles
- Proficient in the use of a computer, with MS Word, Excel, and bar-coding programs
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) and the ability to work well and interact with other UTI employees as well as other vendors
- Strong work ethic and teamwork; “can do” attitude and desire to provide best service. Strong interpersonal and Communicative Skills. A “ONE TEAM” attitude.
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
We offer a competitive base salary, use of company vehicle and tools, travel compensation, and outstanding benefits like: Health, Dental & Vision insurance with a Company funded HSA, Company-paid life and disability insurance, matched 401(k), and generous vacation time to employees who do great work.