Unlimited Technology is a fast-growing managed service, cyber, physical security, and technology solution provider with offices throughout the eastern US. We are a dedicated company delivering cutting edge technology solutions to meet our customers’ needs. We offer controlled and monitored access solutions, scale-able cyber security analysis and support, critical life safety systems as well as managed desktop and network security services and low voltage solutions. Our device-agnostic Exero platform provides real-time full-network monitoring, protection and incident response. We secure and provide technology solutions to facilities and networks of the world’s leading brands and critical infrastructure.
We are a dynamic company with a work-hard, play-hard attitude that offers competitive compensation and benefits and opportunities to learn and work with ground-breaking technology and premier clients. Our team has a wide range of talent and experience and are recognized leaders in the physical and IT security, cyber, and managed services industries.
The Project Manager is responsible for managing all aspects of assigned jobs, including the installation, programming, start-up, test, check and documentation on projects utilizing a wide range of access control and CCTV products and systems. The Project Manager must be able to direct subcontractors in the field, read installation drawings, and communicate effectively with the Installation Supervisor. The Project Manager must be a personable, knowledgeable self-starter who makes sound decisions remotely that are in the best interest of the project, the customer, and Unlimited Technology. The Project Manager must be able to adapt and recommend changes to a project while in the field based on local conditions that were not identified earlier. The Project Manager must have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, and be able to work closely with subcontractors and customers. Prior to start successful candidates must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and will be required to pass drug screening.
Maintain a professional attitude and appearance at all times.
· Supervise the installation of various Access Control and CCTV systems according to engineered drawings.
· Conduct in house and job site meetings.
· Control costs and invoicing.
· Ability to financially forecast projects from start or project through to completion
· Able to write and manage “Scope of work” for subcontractors
· Manage Subcontractors and UTI installers.
· Create and execute project schedules.
· Conduct job analysis identifying labor and material shortages.
· Must be willing to travel up to 20% of the time, sometimes on short notice.
· Must be able to identify and resolve issues that would have a negative impact on job productivity.
· Thoroughly complete all necessary paperwork relating to job, such as site documents and as-built drawing mark ups.
· Maintain a safe, clean working environment at all times.
· Ensure all UTI and site-specific safety programs are followed.
· Maintain a safe driving record and report any incidents or near misses to management immediately.
· Attend any product or safety training that is required.
Experiences & Knowledge
· High School diploma or equivalent.
· PMI or equivalent certification.
· Minimum 5 years of field experience in the security environment.
· Experienced in Software House, Lenel, Genetec and AMAG Access Control platforms preferred.
· Experienced in Genetec, Exaq, Axis, American Dynamics and / or other CCTV products preferred.
· Experienced in the installation of door hardware.
· Experienced in reading and comprehending engineered drawings.
· Experienced in the marking up, or “red lining” of drawings post install.
· Proficient in the use of a computer, with MS Word, Excel, and MS Project skill sets.
· Knowledge or basic IP networking
· Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) and the ability to work well and interact with other UTI employees as well as UTI customers.
· Strong work ethic and teamwork; “can do” attitude and desire to provide best service. Strong interpersonal and Communicative Skills.
· Ability to work under pressure with minimal supervision; must be a self-starter and quick learner.
· Strong problem-solving Skills
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
We offer a competitive base salary, use of company vehicle and tools, travel compensation, and outstanding benefits like: Health, Dental & Vision insurance with a Company funded HSA, Company-paid life and disability insurance, matched 401(k), and generous vacation time to employees who do great work.