Unlimited Technology, Inc. offers a wide range of leading-edge experience and solutions in cyber security, from assessing security requirements to implementing advanced end to end technology solutions. We are a dedicated, dynamic and driven company delivering cutting edge technology solutions to safeguard our customer’s assets and meet their needs. Our specialties within our cyber branch include vulnerability scanning, penetration testing and analysis, intrusion response, breach forensics and architecture design and operations security. We offer an array of integrated services for Topology Discovery, Network Flow Analysis, Predictive Analytics, Network Configuration, Cyber, Cloud Based Monitoring and Endpoint Managed Services.
The Security Technician is responsible for the inspection, testing and repair of a wide range of access control and CCTV products and systems at a correctional facility. As a customer facing employee working on a customer site, the Security Technician must be a personable, knowledgeable self-starter who is capable of making sound decisions that are in the best interest of the customer and Unlimited Technology. The Security Technician must possess advanced troubleshooting, networking and repair skills and will work under the direction and supervision of Unlimited Technology and client personnel. Prior to start successful candidates must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and will be required to pass drug screening and background checks.
- Triage, service and test various Access Control and CCTV products and platforms.
- Must possess advanced programming skills associated with the UTI product line (this also includes basic batch scripting as well as SQL queries).
- Must be able to read and comprehend engineered drawings.
- Must have a thorough understanding of installation approaches and configuration options.
- Thoroughly complete all necessary paperwork relating to job tickets.
- Maintain a safe working environment at all times.
- Maintain a professional attitude and appearance at all times.
- Be able to work at elevated heights more than 12’ above ground.
- Ability to work safely under all conditions.
- Communicate all project activity to the UTI project Manager or appropriate manager in a timely manner.
- Attend any product or safety training that is required.
- Must be able to complete and maintain any customer specific training.
- Must be able to work on-site in a correctional facility.
- Must be ready and able to provide end user training, to Correctional personnel, as product changes occur where customer needs one on one training.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in the security environment.
- Proficient in the use of a computer, with MS Word and MS Excel skill sets.
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written) and the ability to work well and interact with other UTI employees as well as UTI customers.
- Strong work ethic and teamwork; “can do” attitude and desire to provide best service.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision; must be a self-starter and quick learner.
- Strong Problem-Solving Skills.
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Social distancing guidelines in place
We offer a competitive base salary, use of company vehicle and tools, travel compensation, and outstanding benefits like: Health, Dental & Vision insurance with a Company funded HSA, Company-paid life and disability insurance, matched 401(k), and generous vacation time to employees who do great work.