Unlimited Technology is a fast-growing managed service, cyber, physical security, and technology solution provider with offices throughout the eastern US. We are a dedicated company delivering cutting edge technology solutions to meet our customers’ needs. We offer controlled and monitored access solutions, scale-able cyber security analysis and support, critical life safety systems as well as managed desktop and network security services and low voltage solutions. Our device-agnostic Exero platform provides real-time full-network monitoring, protection and incident response. We secure and provide technology solutions to facilities and networks of the world’s leading brands and critical infrastructure.
We are a dynamic company with a work-hard, play-hard attitude that offers competitive compensation and benefits and opportunities to learn and work with ground-breaking technology and premier clients. Our team has a wide range of talent and experience and are recognized leaders in the physical and IT security, cyber, and managed services industries.
The ideal candidate has a history of managing new business and hitting sales quotas and loves the challenges of account management and outbound prospecting in a competitive market. In this role, you’ll have the opportunity to work with clients on their technical solutions, including IT and cyber needs, grow our business, and be rewarded for your efforts. You’ll also work with industry-leading experts and provide voice of the customer feedback on IT solutions that will revolutionize the industry and grow market share.
- Proactively identifying, pursuing, and closing opportunities for new business
- Developing relationships with new clients in the sales region
- Maintaining relationships with existing clients and expanding customer engagement with our services
- Supporting, contributing, and managing lead generation plans and marketing initiatives
- Achieving monthly, quarterly, and annual sales objectives as set by the company
- 1-3 years of experience selling IT solutions or managed services
- 1-3 years of experience with IT management or Information Security practices
- Prior experience with physical security a plus
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to accurately forecast future opportunities
- Strong knowledge of MS Office, and experience with CRM systems
- Enthusiastic and passionate, strong desire to learn and earn
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Vision insurance
We offer a competitive base salary, use of company vehicle and tools, travel compensation, and outstanding benefits like: Health, Dental & Vision insurance with a Company funded HSA, Company-paid life and disability insurance, matched 401(k), and generous vacation time to employees who do great work.