Unlimited Technology is a fast-growing managed service, cyber, physical security, and technology solution provider with offices throughout the eastern US. We are a dedicated company delivering cutting edge technology solutions to meet our customers’ needs. We offer controlled and monitored access solutions, scale-able cyber security analysis and support, critical life safety systems as well as managed desktop and network security services and low voltage solutions. Our device-agnostic Exero platform provides real-time full-network monitoring, protection and incident response. We secure and provide technology solutions to facilities and networks of the world’s leading brands and critical infrastructure.
We are a dynamic company with a work-hard, play-hard attitude that offers competitive compensation and benefits and opportunities to learn and work with ground-breaking technology and premier clients. Our team has a wide range of talent and experience and are recognized leaders in the physical and IT security, cyber, and managed services industries.
Deliver value through cultivating existing relationships and creating new customers including GCs, ECs, Consultants, and A&E firms as well as End Users. Be the front-line seller who drives sales, identifying and generating opportunities for different kinds of customers. Foster client satisfaction by maintaining regular customer contact and managing customer expectations. Develop customer relationships through self-marketing to new and existing customers in the consulting, contracting, and end-user markets. Develop and maintain service contracts and services to the customer base. Provide education of services and products through technical presentations. Maintain, and provide reports and opportunity status using our customer relationship management system as input on forecasting of opportunities.
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of the marketplace, customers and decision influencers, across the region, segments and verticals within the region.
- Develop and maintain working relationships with GCs, EC, Consultants, and A&E firms as well as End Users
- Identity and develop new local area business working heavily in the Philadelphia area and surrounding markets
- Identify and develop new business opportunities to grow in new markets or adjacent segments and develop business plans along with “go to market” strategies that help pave the way for long term profitable growth
- Design programs to meet the customer requirements and provide best overall value
- Collaborate with the other divisions to plan, target and acquire new projects and accounts
- Develop a strong operational working relationship with other teams to leverage their knowledge base and expand business
- Drive business to both the end user customer as well as through the standard construction channel, handling large bid requests as received
- Develop and deliver a strategy to drive sister company products offerings to the market
- Direct sales responsibility for the full range of security products, systems and technology solutions including all low voltage disciplines in assigned territory and verticals
- Work with the entire team to help drive sales synergies for key growth initiatives, drive execution plans for key segments and verticals, and further develop existing accounts and relationships
- Extensive experience within a Sales role within the Security and/or Technology fields with a proven record of success in bringing in new customers
- Extensive experience working on large scale bids and maintaining relationships with General Contractors, Electrical Contractors, Consultants and Architects and Engineering firms
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Proficient in the use of a computer – Word and Excel knowledge required
- Excellent negotiation interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written) and the ability to work well and interact with customers and internal/external suppliers
- Ability to influence customers while maintaining healthy relationships
- Ability to influence across a broader organization
- Strong work ethic and teamwork; “can do” attitude and desire to provide best service
- Must be a self-starter and quick learner
- Self-organized and able to work with minimum supervision
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
8 hour shift
We offer a competitive base salary, use of company vehicle and tools, travel compensation, and outstanding benefits like: Health, Dental & Vision insurance with a Company funded HSA, Company-paid life and disability insurance, matched 401(k), and generous vacation time to employees who do great work.