Unlimited Technology is a fast-growing managed service, cyber, physical security, and technology solution provider with offices throughout the eastern US. We are a dedicated company delivering cutting edge technology solutions to meet our customers’ needs. We offer controlled and monitored access solutions, scale-able cyber security analysis and support, critical life safety systems as well as managed desktop and network security services and low voltage solutions. Our device-agnostic Exero platform provides real-time full-network monitoring, protection and incident response. We secure and provide technology solutions to facilities and networks of the world’s leading brands and critical infrastructure.
We are a dynamic company with a work-hard, play-hard attitude that offers competitive compensation and benefits and opportunities to learn and work with ground-breaking technology and premier clients. Our team has a wide range of talent and experience and are recognized leaders in the physical and IT security, cyber, and managed services industries.
Deliver value through cultivating existing relationships and creating new customers. Be the front-line seller who drives sales, identifying and generating opportunities for different kinds of customers. Foster client satisfaction by maintaining regular customer contact and managing customer expectations. Develop customer relationships through self-marketing to new and existing customers in the consulting, contracting, and end-user markets. Develop and maintain service contracts and services to the customer base. Provide education of services and products through technical presentations. Maintain, and provide reports and opportunity status using our customer relationship management system as input on forecasting of opportunities.
Direct sales responsibility for the full range of security products, systems and solutions in assigned territory and verticals and will work with the entire team to help drive sales synergies for the key growth initiatives, drive execution plans for key segments and verticals, and further develop existing accounts and relationships.
The Sr. Account Manager must have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, and be able to work closely with subcontractors and customers. This position requires passing random drug and alcohol tests.
- Maintain a professional attitude and appearance at all times.
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of the market place, customers and decision influencers, across the region, segments and verticals within the region.
- Identify new business opportunities to grow in new markets or adjacent segments and develop business plans along with “go to market” strategies that help pave the way for long term profitable growth.
- Design programs to meet the customer requirements and provide best overall value.
- Collaborate with the other divisions to plan, target and acquire new projects and accounts.
- Develop a strong operational working relationship with other teams to leverage their knowledge base and expand business.
- Drive business in both to both the end user customer as well as through the standard construction channel.
- Develop and deliver a strategy to drive sister company products offerings to the market.
- Ensure all UTI and site-specific safety programs are followed.
- Maintain a safe driving record and report any incidents or near misses to management immediately.
- Attend any product or safety training that is required.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum 5 years of field experience in the security environment.
- Experienced in Software House, Lenel, Genetec and AMAG Access Control platforms preferred.
- Experienced in Genetec, Exaq, Axis, American Dynamics and / or other CCTV products preferred.
- Extensive experience within a Sales role within the Security field with a proven record of success in bringing in new customers.
- Proficient in the use of a computer, with MS Word, Excel, and MS Project skill sets.
- Knowledge of basic IP networking
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) and the ability to work well and interact with other UTI employees as well as UTI customers.
- Strong work ethic and teamwork; “can do” attitude and desire to provide best service. Strong interpersonal and Communicative Skills.
- Ability to work under pressure with minimal supervision; must be a self-starter and quick learner.
- Strong problem-solving Skills
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- 401(k) matching
- Life insurance
- Parental leave
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
We offer a competitive base salary, use of company vehicle and tools, travel compensation, and outstanding benefits like: Health, Dental & Vision insurance with a Company funded HSA, Company-paid life and disability insurance, matched 401(k), and generous vacation time to employees who do great work.