Unlimited Technology is a fast-growing managed service, cyber, physical security, and technology solution provider with offices throughout the eastern US. We are a dedicated company delivering cutting edge technology solutions to meet our customers’ needs. We offer controlled and monitored access solutions, scale-able cyber security analysis and support, critical life safety systems as well as managed desktop and network security services and low voltage solutions. Our device-agnostic Exero platform provides real-time full-network monitoring, protection and incident response. We secure and provide technology solutions to facilities and networks of the world’s leading brands and critical infrastructure.
We are a dynamic company with a work-hard, play-hard attitude that offers competitive compensation and benefits and opportunities to learn and work with ground-breaking technology and premier clients. Our team has a wide range of talent and experience and are recognized leaders in the physical and IT security, cyber, and managed services industries.
Unlimited Technology Inc. (UTI) is a leading provider of Security solutions and services firm with expert Electrical Engineers, Software Engineers, IT Engineers, Technicians and Project Managers. With its comprehensive know-how and specific sector knowledge UTI offers solutions and services from a single source – from Professional services to systems integration to software development and management of IT infrastructures.
The Customer Service Coordinator is responsible for all administrative functions related to the process of a service customer from entry of service ticket into accounting system through resolution and close out Service tickets. This position will have general administrative support to the Service Manager.
- Maintain a professional attitude and appearance at all times.
- Install Access Control and CCTV systems according to engineered drawings.
- Must possess programming skills associated with the UTI product line.
- Program, terminate and commission a wide range of Access Control products and platforms.
- Must be willing to travel to Unlimited Technology offices in the area up to 15% of the time, sometimes on short notice.
- Must be able to identify and resolve issues with CCTV and access control equipment
- Must be able to identify and recommend solutions on issues that have a negative impact on job productivity.
- Thoroughly complete all necessary paperwork and data relating to service tickets.
- Maintain a safe, clean working environment at all times.
- Communicate all activity to the job Project Manager or Field Supervisor in a timely manner.
- Must be willing to assist Level I technicians.
- Maintain the condition and cleanliness of any company provided vehicle.
- Maintain a safe driving record and report any incidents or near misses to management immediately.
- Attend any product or safety training that is required.
· High School Diploma or Associates Degree in Finance and/or Accounting
· At least 1-2 years experience in administrative support
· Proficient in the use of a computer, word and excel knowledge required
· Excellent negotiation and communication skills (verbal and written) and the ability to work well and interact with internal/external suppliers and customers.
· Strong work ethic and teamwork; “can do” attitude and desire to provide best service. Strong interpersonal and communicative skills
· Must be a self starter and quick learner
· Self-organized, and able to work with minimum supervision
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
We offer a competitive base salary, use of company vehicle and tools, travel compensation, and outstanding benefits like: Health, Dental & Vision insurance with a Company funded HSA, Company-paid life and disability insurance, matched 401(k), and generous vacation time to employees who do great work.