Unlimited Technology is a fast-growing managed service, cyber, physical security, and technology solution provider with offices throughout the eastern US. We are a dedicated company delivering cutting edge technology solutions to meet our customers’ needs. We offer controlled and monitored access solutions, scale-able cyber security analysis and support, critical life safety systems as well as managed desktop and network security services and low voltage solutions. Our device-agnostic Exero platform provides real-time full-network monitoring, protection and incident response. We secure and provide technology solutions to facilities and networks of the world’s leading brands and critical infrastructure.
We are a dynamic company with a work-hard, play-hard attitude that offers competitive compensation and benefits and opportunities to learn and work with ground-breaking technology and premier clients. Our team has a wide range of talent and experience and are recognized leaders in the physical and IT security, cyber, and managed services industries.
- Responsible for the accuracy of installation drawings.
- Projects are located locally, nationally and globally.
- Integral part of a multi-technology designing and engineering team.
- Read & analyze project specifications & drawings.
- System study, design, site visits & meetings with engineers.
- Design and calculate electrical requirements, voltage drop, conduit fill, power consumption, UPS run time, etc.
- Ensure the proper functioning of the system with the proposed equipment and configurations by testing and interacting with the manufacturer’s tech support.
- Answer engineering questions from the project onsite techs and sub-contractors.
- Update drawing package with project bulletins, addendums, change orders and as built markups.
- Complete ownership of assigned projects and individual tasks.
- Ensure the proper designing and engineering of a multi-technology project.
- Perform all the assigned tasks and meet the scheduled deadlines.
- Review of drawing packages for accuracy prior to submission.
- Support project managers with technical matters on projects.
- Support service technicians with repair and product service issues.
- Attend product or system training and certification as required.
- Creation of proposals for sales department.
- Review new products for possible use or replacement of existing outdated products.
- Test systems integration before installation.
- 3 to 5 year experience as a Network CAD engineer using Autodesk AutoCAD.
- 2 year technical college course in CAD design, engineering or networks preferred.
- Working knowledge of Adobe Acrobat, Visio and MS Office.
- Experience with site surveys a plus.
- Understanding of architectural standards, design & drafting a plus.
- Network standards, design certifications for copper, fiber and wireless a plus.
- Ability to process & assimilate technical data.
- Ability to work alone or in a team environment.
- Ability to work with hand tools.
- Excellent verbal, written and oral communication skills.
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
Monday to Friday
CAD engineer using Autodesk AutoCAD: 3 years (Required)
We offer a competitive base salary, use of company vehicle and tools, travel compensation, and outstanding benefits like: Health, Dental & Vision insurance with a Company funded HSA, Company-paid life and disability insurance, matched 401(k), and generous vacation time to employees who do great work.