Unlimited Technology is a fast-growing managed service, cyber, physical security, and technology solution provider with offices throughout the eastern US. We are a dedicated company delivering cutting edge technology solutions to meet our customers’ needs. We offer controlled and monitored access solutions, scale-able cyber security analysis and support, critical life safety systems as well as managed desktop and network security services and low voltage solutions. Our device-agnostic Exero platform provides real-time full-network monitoring, protection and incident response. We secure and provide technology solutions to facilities and networks of the world’s leading brands and critical infrastructure.
We are a dynamic company with a work-hard, play-hard attitude that offers competitive compensation and benefits and opportunities to learn and work with ground-breaking technology and premier clients. Our team has a wide range of talent and experience and are recognized leaders in the physical and IT security, cyber, and managed services industries.
Unlimited Technologies (UTI) is seeking a Sr. Telecommunication Electrician to provide for the operation, installation, testing, survey and maintenance of telecommunication and associated equipment on high end utility equipment systems. The incumbent is responsible for working safely as well as all members of the crew while following UTI safety rules, procedures, and guidelines Keeps supervisor, foreperson and or lead informed of overall conditions and status of work activities.
Performs and or assists in the installation, testing, and survey of telecommunication equipment such as fiber optics systems, network routers and switches, modems, wideband microwave equipment, microwave voice and data, supervisory control and data acquisition, load management, digital and analog equipment, mobile radio systems, phone systems, telecommunication generators, batteries, and chargers. Develops and updates maintenance procedures along with maintaining equipment records in area of responsibility. Performs all other related duties and special projects as assigned by the supervisor.
- Knowledge of rf, ip networks and scada systems
- Ability to install, operate, and maintain rf equipment.
- Ability to install, operate, and maintain trunk mobile radio equipment.
- Ability to install, operate, and maintain sonet mpls fiber network equipment.
- Ability to install, operate, and maintain scada.
- Ability to install, operate, and maintain ip networks.
- Perform routine maintenance on electrical wiring and systems.
- Install and repair electrical equipment.
- Install various types of raceway and cable tray systems.
- Adhere to all quality and safety codes Requirements.
- Previous experience in electrical engineering or other related fields
- Familiarity with electrical schematics, blueprints, and manuals
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills.
- Knowledge of ac and dc circuits including ohm’s law.
- Knowledge of safety rules, procedures, and guidelines. Knowledge of ac power measurement, familiarity with inductance, capacitance, and power factor.
- Skilled at effective communication that includes good interpersonal skills as well as written and verbal communication.
- Skill and ability to use personal computers and related software including test equipment software, asset management software, windows-based programs, and email. (ex. Nokia, Cisco, Amag)
- Ability to perform “switching personnel” duties when required.
- Ability to coordinate work or tasks and delegate if needed to appropriate personnel.
- Ability to be self-motivated and be able to work alone without direct supervision.
- Ability to maintain a valid driver’s license to perform the essential job functions.
- Ability and responsibility to ensure security procedures are followed including immediate notification of potential incidents.
Include a two-year technical degree diploma that includes telecommunications networks wireless communications related courses or a minimum of three to five years of work experience in telecommunications and electrical field network communications.
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee discount
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
Driver’s License (Preferred)
We offer a competitive base salary, use of company vehicle and tools, travel compensation, and outstanding benefits like: Health, Dental & Vision insurance with a Company funded HSA, Company-paid life and disability insurance, matched 401(k), and generous vacation time to employees who do great work.